Keppel Pools now offers our customers over 60 different shapes and sizes from our suppliers Barrier Reef Pools and Ocean Reef Pools. These pools feature outstanding construction quality, a huge range of designs and options, and come with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard.
Your new pool can include any number of features including concreting, fencing, lighting, water features, cleaning and maintenance accessories and much more – without any hidden extras. All pricing is upfront and transparent, from start to finish.
Every pool installation includes:
- Barrier Reef or Ocean Reef pool with 25 years’ warranty
- Excavation and crane hire included, based on size of pool
- Pool back-filled with quality crusher dust and cement
- 1x colour changing LED light (2x for pools over 8m)
- Concrete bond beam installed by licenced concreter
- 400X400 natural granite coping tile
- Fibreglass filter with zelbrite filtration or cartridge filter
- Davey eco power saving pool pump
- Davey self-cleaning chlorinator (extra cost for ES3 fresh water system)
- Automatic pool cleaner (extra cost for in-floor cleaning system or wall climber)
- Council fees paid and plans drawn and submitted on customer’s behalf
- Handover kit including flexible hose, telescopic pole, vacuum, leaf net, brush, thermometer and resuscitation sign
- Site cleaned and pool salted, cleaned and set running
From the understated to the extravagant, your imagination’s the limit!
Having a fibreglass pool installed with Keppel Pools gives you a wealth of options for customisation – personalising your pool couldn’t be easier!
Our range of features and options include everything from choosing the colour of the pool itself to totally customising the lighting, fencing, paving and water features around it.
All these options will be included in your written quote, not as unexpected surcharges.