- Where do you service?
- How long will my pool take to install?
- What brand of pools do you supply?
- How many pools do you install per year?
- Will my fibreglass swimming pool discolour?
- Will my fibreglass pool crack?
- Can I empty my fibreglass swimming pool?
- Will my pool lift out of the ground?
- How long will my fibreglass swimming pool last?
- Is the pool surface abrasive?
- Are your fibreglass pools compatible with saltwater?
- 1. Where do you service?
Keppel Pools services the whole Capricorn Coast, from Yeppoon and Gladstone to The Caves, Emu Park, Bouldercombe and Gracemere.
- 2. How long will my pool take to install?
It will depend on the size of the pool, but never longer than 8 days.
- 3. What brand of pools do you supply?
We supply Barrier Reef Pools fibreglass pools. They are one of the country’s best-known and most respected manufacturers, and offer an incredible 25-year warranty.
- 4. How many pools do you install per year?
We install around 50 fibreglass pools a year.
- 5. Will my fibreglass swimming pool discolour?
No. Our fibreglass swimming pools are treated against UV discolouration. They actually require less maintenance than a concrete pool!
- 6. Will my fibreglass pool crack?
No. Our fibreglass pools are constructed from a one-piece fibreglass shell with balsa supports, and are designed to flex in response to earth movement.
- 7. Can I empty my fibreglass swimming pool?
Your fibreglass swimming pool should never be emptied without consulting us first, as it may damage the pool.
- 8. Will my pool lift out of the ground?
No. All of our fibreglass pools are fitted with a hydrostatic valve in the floor which balances the outside pressure against the inside pressure of the pool to prevent it from lifting out.
- 9. How long will my fibreglass swimming pool last?
Our fibreglass pools come with a 25-year structural warranty, and can last much longer in most cases.
- 10. Is the pool surface abrasive?
No. Our fibreglass pools are smooth on the sides and have lightly textured steps for safety. This makes them easy to clean!
- 11. Are your fibreglass pools compatible with saltwater?
Yes. All our fibreglass pools are 100% compatible with saltwater.